JUST got back from 'work'. Settled some stuffs that I want to clear from my head, and I realised something. I tremble whenever I get angry, trying to say something important, rolling my tobacco and when I'm hungry. I feel kind off weird when I tremble, 'cus it isn't them minor trembling. It's really those hard kind off tremble.
On a not-narcissistic point of view, had fun during our so-called spring cleaning. But not when I got my Lonsdale polo wet when they took me from my legs, arms, body, and even my armpit and made my slide on the wet floor on my back! Not once, but I think thrice. Boohoo.
I'm also kind off angry that K doesn't let us leave our aprons behind. Then I shall rebel by always bringing a ruffled up apron. Because, does she think I have a big enough bag to bring a fucking ironing board?
Besides work, well there's nothing beside work actually. I'm just bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment