Bored

To the tune of Cadbury Chocolates(or whatever The Kinks?):

Wouldn't it be nice if the world was British,
We would all be so fucking rich..

I don't quite know how to end this one.
Cus I'm dead bored.
And I'm tired of the new management, of my workplace.
And I forgot to buy cigarettes, ergh!


Something reminds me of her,
HaHa.

4 comments:

Efarabella said...

tell me about it.. i hate the new management too!! i even hv to ask the MOD when i want a drink..? how pathetic is that!?!?! and ya.. I HATE NAZ! he thinks he's a big FUCK! well, he doesnt even worth my 1 stick of ice mint!

*sweats* im done ranting.. LOL and dude. u hv a great sense of humor!!

Ad said...

hahaha really? i thought i was always the quiet one actually, having outburst of happiness in an outraging manner, hahaha!

Anyways abt the new management, i'll tell you stories when we meet up aye.

Amsyar said...

ah2 sey... -___-???

Efarabella said...

but hey. it's good to have you in store and really glad to know you! you just make my day lar... lol.

sure.. we meet up soon! ;)