Not Too Worry, There Is

All I hear right now, is the sound of his guitar, and the clickityclack of the emotion-less keyboards. I am so uninspired, 'cus my brain feels like its going through haemorraghe(sp?).

I keep having this feeling that someone is laughing at me, especially in school. Well there is, a group of ugly girls. I think my teeth is insulting them, but at least I don't need beautiful straight teeth to look beautiful. 'Cus I already am. I am not kidding.

That's how high my confidence is. My confidence knows no boundaries. And unfortunately for some people, so as my laziness. But somehow I like it, I don't have to give blow jobs to other people... erm, I mean like I don't have to do tasks people ask me to do, they do it for me. Don't get so yellow minded Saufi.

"To tell you the truth, I've never heard any of Deep Purple's solo's." To amsh, heh heh heh.

No comments: