Today! Well the atmosphere says its still Saturday, but, Time-tellingly(?) its already Sunday. Which equals to the 22nd. And as some of you know, the 22nd is always a special date for us. Now do you get what I mean Da Vinci?
Just got home from jamming and Amsh's place. And I fucking swear that Red Bulls give you wings! So, what does Shark give you then? hmm.. heh heh heh. Definately not oysters, 'cus I still got me stick. HAHA. Ok the reason why I started the topic on Red Bulls is that never in my entire life of playing music that I had so much energy while carrying my heavy Epi! It felt good, even Saufi agrees.(that he has an oyster){inside joke, sorry}.
I have to wake up at 8.30am later, and that leaves me with..8 hours and 20 minutes. And I haven't showered the stains of Tampines, Tanjong Pagar, L Cube, MRT, Sampoerna, Winston, Bensen & Hedges, Epiphone, microphone, guitar pick, guitar bag, paper that holds my peanuts, peanuts, Big Gulp, wallet, cash, Amsh's, Dans' cash, Big Gulp's straw, My little brother, my hair, my pockets, my lighter, Saufi's camera, Saufi's camera pouch, Saufi's bag, MRT handle, bus handle, MRT's floor, my mp3, my earpiece, Amsh's chair, table, Chicken, Egg, Rice, Nasi Lemak, Amsh's guitar, Amsh's computer, Amsh's keyboard and the bus seat away! (You can quite tell how hard I thought about this, and how bored I am, right? Left?)
Ok I'm tired already. Catch you guys later. Not literally, well, maybe, ok fine, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment