Hell lo, didn't go to school because i didn't want to and was too lazy, though I regret doing so in some way. Like the saying goes, You win some You lose some, get it? Oh whatever. I miss Ayu already, although we just saw each other yesterday haha. How i wish i could just wake up in this hour where is 12.35pm, instead i woked up at 9.56 am. Haiz, because of some noises made by my brothers. My plans for today, Play some guitar to pass the time, eat eat eat, message some of my old friends whether they are coming to Damai back. Well i played lots of guitar, hmm my fingers getting tired and sore from playing the guitar. Download some music today, Muse - Muscle Museum, Stockholm Syndrome, Babyshambles - Gang of Gin, Fuck Forever, Jet(haha!) for guitar purposes, just waiting for the last one to finish up, Asian Dub Foundation - Fortress Europe. AHHH!! I've got nothing left to say, should i change my song? hmm, comment on it. Oh well 'til here, Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment