Career Talk and Such

Hell lo! Well i want to talk about yesterday first because one of the important days of my life, I guess. We had a career talk during assembly, and then it hit me. I was worried what my future will be like. I was damn worried of course. I thought about it alot. Replubic and Ngee Ann Poly came to have a talk, but what interest me was the Replublic Poly as it has the future course I wanted to attend to, the music course.

I thought of my future very well, but im not sure whether its going to work out. Ok here are my plans : -
1. Finish my secondary education***
2. Get to my desired course (music) and get a diploma out of it**
3. Quit school after i get my diploma and finish my Poly education***
4. Finish National Service
5. Try to be a composer, make a name out of myself *, Get married but not planning to have kids for the early years
6. Migrate out of Singapore. Maybe Switzerland or Dubai

If I get all my goals accomplished, then i'll be living the happy life and have kids, haha! As you can see my first 3 goals are the most important of them all, they are like my safety net if plan 4,5 or 6 fail. But certainly I don't want to get an office job. As for the music, I REALLY hope i get into that course and need to buck-up on my studies, especially science and my mother tounge. I hope to be a composer/band-member/guitar virtuoso when i grow-up. And yes those who are more than willing to teach me new instruments, do approach me okay. I need piano lessons and saxaphone lessons to brush up my musical skills.

Phew that was a long and thoughtful entry, okay don't laugh at my ambitions. Ok cheers!

No comments: