Hell lo all! My life is going downhill this week, from getting intense scoldings from my parents and this was the last straw, my guitar string broke!! AGAIN!!. And i didn't get the polo from Bossini because my parents go to the shop late and the 's' sizes ran out of stock, Like what the fuck?! Well whatever happens, she is always by my side to cheer up. Ok enough of my stupid whining.

Hmm,nest Tuesday is already National Day. I might be going to the Esplanade to watch the fireworks. Then on Wednesday is a school holiday,like my friend says, "It's like a 5-day holiday,because of the weekends and the constant non-study weekdays" courtesy of a punk-rocking, sXe hXc geek named Andre,haha. And yeah, on Wednesday im going to watch a movie with my friends. Most probably watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, WooHoo!! I can't wait. "Let's Boogie!", hahaha.

There's nothing much going on today, except that I didn't go to tuition. Got some activity i didn't want to go to. And I just discovered that my iTunes has radio, hahaha. I'm hearing a metal genred radio station, but it has hip-hop and techno songs in it, Like what!?!?! *Changing Station*. Today was kind off a bad day too. Can't go out to buy my guitar strings. Oh well, I'm just trying to look on the bright side of life and just be patient, instead of whining. Surprisingly i have taken a very deep interest in metal and ska-punk (which my cousins influence me too), weird. Ok I think that's about it, Cheers Everyone!!.

Edit: Haha, my patiency has paid off. My dad bought me the guitar string and i just completed 2 songs that I have been working on. Cool eh?haha. Then I had spaghetti for dinner. Woo!! Its my favourite dish! I had 3 plates of it, hehe. Ok I think this is finally it, just waiting for Seri to call, Ok cheers!!

No comments: