Shoop, Shoop, Shoop Delang Delang
What you're gonna do Katie? Hell lo, Nothing much to say, i cut my own hair! In my own bathroom, lame. My fringe is friggin short. That kinda look, like Pete Doherty's. Had mother tounge oral today, Went (un)smoothly. Looking forward to September holidays, wants to go out. Plans to go out. Writing lyrics has never been so easy this past week. 'Cus im in a good mood. I look like a bowl-head without my wax, and im loving it. Even with all the criticisms. And im loving it. Pictures in the mirror! teowteowteow x3 tet tet! I finally got the song "Fortress Europe". Its nice! My body is acheing from the soccer i played yesterday. Yesterday was a toughie. Its damn boring right now, and I smell. My armpit reeks of unbearable stench. Ok see you later lads, cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment