Listening to: Jackie Big Tits - The Kooks
Modern Rebellion:
The youths are wild,
The youths are vile.
They're full of angst and denial.
Young boys of 12 smoking fags by the pool,
Some commiting fornication in the loo.
I donnu whats up with these mindless youths,
and what more sins can they make up to do?
Lisa B: A Poem Less Than Fake
The sea hurls a big wave onto the shore,
So soothing, the sound of it all.
The trees swaying by the gentle breeze that blows;
One would enjoy this moment, all alone.
Again I go, from a thought to the other,
As I roam around the miles of sand.
How I wish we were back together,
Everything would go according as planned.
The dreamy gaze that you'll always give,
and the gentle touch of your snow-white hands.
The big, bright smile that I'll forever miss,
and the happiness you restore when im broken and dent.
A Valentine was promised, but it was not met.
How I regret that folly,
How I wish myself dead.
Its all long gone and I've broken your heart,
Nothing at all but friendship.
I wish I could glue back the broken parts
and finally kiss those lips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment