Listening to: Time for Heroes - The Libertines
I think I wanna call it quits, but a heart can't think right. My mind ask me to be patient, and a brain knows how to think, rather than the heart.
Im blabbering less than fake nonsense again, sigh.
I don't wanna write anymore. Its just hurtful. Its always about her, and it hurts. I think no more poetry and songs for me to write anymore is a good deal. But.. I don't know. Im just confused. Sunday's that special day, and, argh! I don't know. I hate saying the latter, it makes me dumber. Yet I think I am dumb. I feel like.. writing, but, argh fuck it. I just don't want to dream anymore. It'll hurt me sooo much if I don't accomplish what I've dreamt. It'll just take me to an early grave. But dying early is kind off a good option. No more worries, just have to worry about the afterlife. GOD! I wish I was an ant, because ants die early and insects and animals go to heaven. sigh.
Well at least right now I've got my 6-string guitar back to keep me company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment