Listening to: Michelle - The Beatles
I read other people's theories of life and utter some blasphemies to myself, and wish that I could say it to them face to face. While actually, for who I do not know or know, that other people are actually doing what im doing, except they're reading my theories, thats the only difference. I am a sick man for this. I become mad, yes I am mad for having these such lugubrious thoughts. Are we part of something like a machine? A machine that repeat its works? Or do we rebel? What happens when we rebel? Does all hell breaks loose? And should we not rebel? Are we too scared? Scared of the Government? The Government makes us poor, and thus, poverty oppresses the spirit, and soul. Everything seems like a dead end. Then your force into vice. But these acts of vice are rebel blessings in disguise. Then if we knew from the start that everything we'll fall bad, shouldn't we rebel from the beginning?
I think the wisenheimer's of any school should be rebellious against everything. Why students? Students are easy to influence, the younger the better, and why the smartest students? Because when they get an Eagles Award(or whatever shite award), they get prize money. It may not be much but, little by little, the money will pile on for the rebellious smart aleck. With alot of secret sources roaming around, he could get lots of, weapons, at the cheapest rates. Yes, weapons like guns, AK-47, a carbine, or any other sort of weapon that the angsty teen needs. And when he does his crime, but gets caught, and gets intorregated by his interlocutor about where he bought the weapons and where he got the money, the teen can easily say that the government funded him, because it is true, and the truth does hurts. Always. The Police would then think of whether to arrest the teen, or the government. Of course they could not and cannot arrest the government, and they're force to arrest the boy. Yes, everything's unfair, there is no humanity in this world anymore.
Try to stop, think and wonder, what would happen if you did some rebelling(not childish ones like talking back to the teachers), would your life be much better? Try and shoplift, another method of rebelling, the things you need, you'll find it addictive and very relieving that you do not have to pay a single cent for the daily things you need, like food. Think of something you want so badly and if you got it in your hands, you'd be so happy just THINKING that you'll have it, but what if it does happen in real life? They say that if you want to achieve something, work for it, now all you need is a brave mind and a criminal's instinct to work on and you'll achieve the things you want. Now ain't that sweet? I bet you it is.
To anyone who doubts the chances of any of these happening, im sorry that you have a non-advanced thinking mind, and to those who are willing to try, but afraid to do it, keep working on it, and to those who thinks im even more psychotic then what you think I am, im sorry for my malicious thoughts of desire to enter your soft, emotional, stupid mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment