Your 8 Favourites
Colour: Navy Green
Food: Everything, because im always hungry
Song: Tell the King - The Libertines
Movie: The Pianist
Sport: Footie
Season: The one that has a chilly touch to it
Day: Probably my marriage day, that is sure to come hahaha
Ice Cream Flavour: I love everything edible
Currents
Mood: Anticipated
Taste: ouuuu saliva
Clothes: Adidas top and topper shorts
Desktop: This survey
Toenail Colour: Natural with a bit of bloodclot on it
Time: 12.07 PM
Surrounding: Music
Annoyance: I don't get annoyed easily
Thought: Benchwarmers or Click
8 Firsts
Best Friend: Jacky, Zamir haha memories
Crush: Syahidah(hopeless romantic since pri 4)
Movie: The Lion King (haha bodo lah Bones copy me)
Piercing: none my love
Music: Limp Bizkit and RHCP
Car: none again
Lasts
Drink: Cold tap water
Car Ride: at 1 o'clock later
Movie Seen: X-Men
Phone Call: The gf
Cd Played: Up the Bracket - The Libertines
6 Have You Evers?
Dated One Of Your Bestfriends: Yes
Broke The Law: Yes
Arrested: Almost, at metro, when i was 10
Skinny Deep: Nay, too hot
Kissed On Tv: I hope one day, when i turn out to be an actor
Kissed someone You Didn't Know: nay
5 Things You're Wearing
Adidas top
Topper shorts
Pierre Cardin undies haha
4 Things You've Done Today
Wake up at 10
Bathing
Scold my brother
Singing
3 Things You Can Hear Right Now
View from the afternoon - Arctic Monkeys
Nickelodeon
Keyboard
2 Things You Can't Live Without
Peace and harmony ( i relly am stumped at this qns)
1 Thing You Do When You're Bored
Singing, Reading, Writing
7 Random Facts About Me
People say im crazy
I can be very nice
Yes I like to win
I cry if i lose
Im crazy about novels
Im sensitive
I like learning new words
7 Things That Scare Me
Allah (God can be anything, thats why i wrote Allah)
and nothing else
7 Random Music At The Moment
Stumble and Fall - Razorlight
Cosmopolitan - Nine Black Alps
Tell the King - The Libertines
When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
Plan A - The Libertines
Im Not Down - The Clash
Borstal Breakout - Sham 69
7 Things I Like The most
Winning
Cursing
Reading
Writting
Tantruming
Spending
Singing
7 Things I Say The Most
Tima
Hun
Nabei fucker
Cunt
Fuck (in 3 different slangs)
Oy!
Up yours!
5 ppl that better do this shit
Amanda
Hadi
Diyanah(yes you my online friend)
Susi
(this space is for rent)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment