Listening to: Eton Rifles - The Jam

I have to cleanse myself from all these abrupt headaches that keep happening to me. But, what are the causes I ask myself. Well I can't answer that due to my sickness. Been wasting, smoking my life away now. Reading is essential to me, and now, I've just finished Crime & Punishment. Im looking forward to buy Jude the Obscure, or Phantom of the Opera, and other whatnots. Or maybe that war-book which I have a habit of forgetting the title. But its expensive. Might ask the leader of the family to buy it for me, someday. I've been reading this book called Red Square, with apathy. My God I can't believe that it is so boring! But the disclaimer said that it is a Soviet Thriller. Well, now who knows best right.

Went jamming yesterday at Hud Sucker Proxy. Wow I felt so left-out due to the immense number of friends of my friend who were not into my type of music. But they're one heck of a gang to hang out with. Old Chang Kee huahuahua! Went home at 9, again with the same attack of headaches.

My gig is cancelled blokes. IJ is suspended. An order from the police. Must be some wankers started a fight after a mosh. Well a mosh is a mosh, you're expected to get hurt. Its all in the fun. If you're not expected to get hurt, well you're just weak. And if you do and create a riot, you're a fucking sore loser whose girlfriend pussy taste like rejected Marlboro from Indonesia. Two crooked fingers to you.

Im in need of a new book. Yes yes I want to have another good read like what Crime & Punishment gave me. Recommendations?

Well im off to my sombre world of boredom. ta.

No comments: