Apocalypse

I woke up one day, to a surprise
The surprise that the sun hasn't rise.
It was 30 past 8,
Still the morning glow'd of blackness of late

The next thing I knw, lightning and thunder appear'd
"The Apocalypse!" Was what I fear'd;
Then came a knock on the door,
Completely surprised that who would come at this time;
"Fire, or water to quench your thirst?"
Was the anti-christ line.
What a way to choose, for water was expect'd;
But the anti-christ tricks are those that defy odds,
So fire was select'd.
What I chose, burn'd in my hands,
But it quench my thirst;
"Leave you fool!" was my demand.
There was nothing it could do now that the trickery fail'd.
It left with shame,
But I knew he will again prevail

The sun hasn't rise, and im sure it won't.
Out went me, as fast as a thunder-bolt.
It was anarchy in the streets outside;
Murder, though some in prayers and naked women.
Nothing, but bad omen

The Gods went down on almighty clouds,
Showering thunder bolts from the sky.
There was nothing the sinners could do,
Because They could kill anyone within their sight.
I sat down, reading a prayer,
Asking God to help me to fulfill my religious mission.
As I opened my eyes, a thunder-bolt was right in my face.
God protected me, and turned thunder into harmless shoe-lace.

I was tested by the anti-christ and also tortured.
Killing me than bring me to life by them
But I was too strong for them;
Every trick they played,
Didnt do me in.
Eventually, all of them were slayed,
Ne'er again to come back,
Ne'er again to instill hate.

On the ground was a note,
In Arabic language it was wrote:
"Anti-christ are only a test,
Tomorrows a new day, now take a rest"
The next thing I knew, I was teleported home.
The letter gone,
Tired by the fight I fought alone.

A new day, 30 past 8.
There is no sun,
No spirit was my state.
I went out, everything was perfect;
No hurt, no bad omen.
I saw people then surrounding me,
I tried going another way, but the wouldnt let me free.
Their eyes of red and the unusually hot presence.
The hairs, maybe head, with a weird structure at the top.
Horns were showing, and I finally knew, who it was:
Satan's Sluts.

Out came my Koran, and a prayer was read,
Some of the weaker ones, died on the spot,
Some of the stronger ones, just got mad.
I read another prayer and nothing stirred them,
They look'd at each other, still nothing was happening.
The prayer was continued, but their hot presence kept glowing.
What I finally figured out was that there were earbuds in their long devilish ears.
I went towards them without any fear.
Still reading my prayer,
Without any fear

Upon reaching them, their ear buds drop'd,
They suddenly became bigger and they finally merged .
A big, red creature with a haunting ugly face,
Looking into my eyes and I was entrance, as if for days.
I kept reading my prayer, but it didnt help,
"My voice isnt loud enough!" was my cry for help.
I sat down and prayed to God:
"Please, a megaphone voice" was in my thoughts.
Soon thereafter, I could speak in unhumane voice,
The beast couldnt handle it.
It turned dizzy upon hearing my prayers through my unhumane voice.
The ugly beast tried to attack me,
But I evaded with poise.
And I know in no time, it shall pause.

It went down with a loud thud, and soon burned up.
The atmosphere was hell,
But I knew it was Heaven.
The sky finally cleared up and felt being afloat,
I died painlessly,
"To Heaven" was the name of my boat.

Total Fiction.

No comments: