Only Human.

All of us were at 50%, or less, during the overnight recording at SAE. I think Treyc had some problems making her mind up as well, forgetting there is always the volume knob to to solve the case of, "Why got no sound?", instead of always finding fault with the already messed up cables hahaha.

Saufi had a problem sleeping. I meant he slept well, but he kept on smiling to himself, when he was asleep. Rumour has it, while Dan slept he made a 'moo' sound. Rendang eh Dan? And there was also those nonsensical things we laughed at hysterically. One would think we're on drugs, seriously. I mean who would laugh hysterically at some random monkey noises, or singing like an indian Elvis Presly. I was the werewolf mind you.

Than there was the usual mumblings, "I smoked 2 cigarettes and oiruhgfownviw." What Dan meant was, there was a heavy feeling in his chest after smoking alot during this arseholic peroid of recording. hahahahaha

Amsyar, was just sleepy. And abit delirious. Shouting, and playing with the school's security camera. I, I was just laughing everything away.

Then in the end; Lion City Gang, without vocals. Kachang.
Next Wednesday; Waterfall.

Oh! Happy 22nd. :)

No comments: