Sometimes when I have a burnout, I tend to do alot of thinking. I somehow feel that now, I can't finish what I started. I feel abit depressed that I have wasted alot of time. I am also in a dilemma, for something good is happening on the outside, WAY outside, while everything inside is just, hard.
Some people don't understand poetry, but that's fine, but if you don't understand music, what's the use of embarking on a fairytale? If people have their preferences and likes, they should have at least a quarter of an ear working right? Why can't you guys dance? Why can't you guys jump? Why can't you guys clap? Better yet, why can't you guys appreciate? I don't feel satisfied, and I don't even know if there's a "yet".
Fate is sometimes unpredictable. It doesn't decide your paths, it just guides you through it. I believe that's why we have brains.
And I'm glad I have one. I'm glad to have Maisah as my girlfriend. I'm glad I'm in Crackerjack. I'm glad I know Lovejets and 21s. I'm glad for those who, and will support and appreciate ANY music there is.
The point is that I've never felt so dissapointed at the crowd just now(besides the usuals). Even though I thoroughly enjoyed myself with my idiot mask on, I just cannot believe how narrow-minded some kids are.
The message is, as I heard it;
Overall, Best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cheer up lad! your music is great!i even told the whole world ure my local hero! hahah
haha thanks art. really thank you man. its just like i have inspired you(if i have), i want to inspire more people. susah ah geng. see where the road takes us. take care
hey ad..your band inspire my band, if it wasnt for you guys, i dont think my band would have carried on making music and the reason? like you said in your post,thoese narrow minded people
really hadi? I didnt know. I'm honoured dude, thanks. you actually made me blush lah fuck serious hahahahahha! yea all we have to do is fight til the end! and hope we have better gigs aye hahaha
inspiring people is kinda easy, only if the person is willing to listen to you and what you have to say.Like what you said in your post, ppl have preference and shits.Maybe its just the wrong gig ah Ad.Better gigs will come in CJ's way. Aye Aye!
Post a Comment