I feel so hypnotised this past few days. I've lost track of time, always reassuring myself with the date and day stated in handphone. If I could rewind the past few hours in mind, I'll definately laugh at myself for the shocked reaction I have after my mother told me today isn't Monday. It's always like this during the holidays.
Somehow I also feel so refreshed. Just nothing, or no one, rearranging my space, or my life. It feels great to know nothing now is holding me back. I've gotten rid of all the unecessary and the unwanted. It feels great to be in control, well, I have always felt great, if you get what I mean. And it's all because I don't live in the past, nor does the past made me what I am today. I believe in making full use of your day. If it goes well, then great, if it goes wrong, there's always tomorrow, cus there is no such thing as re-living the past, unless it's a good memory. There is absolutely no need to mend the wrong in the past. Unless it's worth doing, and most of the time, it isn't.
But for now, my target everyday is to slack and grow out a beard 'til Thursday.
Oh yeah, GLORY GLORY MAN UTD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment