Crackerjack featuring Trey-C and Fareez Rejeks at Hongstonbury*
Contortionist
* The shittiest gig ever, just because of the soundman. Listen here any budding soundman out there; you are a pro at your own field which we can't deny, but when it comes to gig, the musicians knows better. Your job is to supply, not to go against the wishes of the musicians. What's the use of professional equipments when you can't take advices? Stop living in your own sound.
You may talk big, act like you know everything, but you can't even reduce the treble in the microphones, and you cant even boost/lower the volume of anything. Let's not start with the equalizing ok? You just suck balls.
On another note, I was happy because I performed like an idiot, as usual, a surprise performance by The Pinholes, we were the 4th band(heh heh heh), there was a good crowd and Young XS was there! Yeh!
There are alot of things I want to say more, but I just can't, not now. Lets just say, money isn't important when it comes to 'family'. If you consider all of us 'family', you better appreciate.

1 comment:
haha, pinholes skank to 'for pete's sake'. so funny
Post a Comment