What Became of Us.

Is your imagination runnin?
'Cus your paranoia seems to be in my way.
I don't see the need for all this fighting.
I don't have to listen to what you have to say.
It's just a simple misunderstanding.
No need for threats for the next light of day.
The attention that you all are inviting.
Is stirring up the crowd in so many wrong ways.

Know your place.
So you could save your face.
With this problem I just can't relate.
'Cus everything is from the source of hate.
Know your place.
So you could save your face.
We can't solve everything in a day.
But you could've think twice before you say,
Anything more.

And you think that you're always right.
You think you're gonna win every single fight.
And you think you're gonna end me tonight.
With all your strength and with all your might.
Well my boy I've got a little story.
I am not that kind off guy,
Who uses his fists for glory.
'Cus I got this little thing called my pride.

-Md. Adlan

PS; Amsh OR Dan, the 'know your place' part until the end is your parts, muahahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments: