You Know, I Know, Everybody (doesn't) Knows.

Do you know the torture of not doing anything does to my brain and soul?
Ever since the 23rd of December, I can't do alot of my usual routine. For example; Going home late at night, staring at people who stare at my girlfriend, going out ohh so randomly, and whatnot.

You see, I am going mad inside. My internal organs are either begging me to drink Snapple's Kiwi Strawberry with vodka, or chain smoke my way lung cancer. The only distraction I have is football. Although that could be a violent thing also. You see, the temptation to beat up someone, especially in a Liverpool or Chelsea jersey, is high. Very high. I don't know why. Why not Arsenal? 'Cus we don't have Keano and they don't have Viera anymore, so what's the point? And they can't even beat Cardiff, let them play in their 'own' league. ;P

The other one, well the only safe and ONLY way out is through my darling sunshine. She knows everything, since that day. sigh.

Sometimes music is another alternative, but with the rate my brain is going, the look of George Bush's face is enlightening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sape nak kene pukol dengan aku angkat tangan - wan lg