I need time. Lots of time. I realised that is either I'm wasting my time doing nothing, or doing nothing and thinking. And the latter brought me to type out this post.
Life is so fast that is scary. I can't find the brakes, but I'm slowly reaching it. Yesterday seems like a distant memory, and it's hard for me to remember it. I'm slowly growing older every year, but my mind is growing older too fast for to me to count the years.
I was never like what I am right now. I must have gone the wrong path somehow.
And I seem to realise, the more older you get, the more you talk about life. But the more younger you get, the more life brings you strife.
I am so unhappy with the way life is right now.
And my 'car/boat/motor....bicycle' is running out of fuel/energy. If you get what I mean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment