Yesterday, was full of kodak moments. The best one is when we're on the rented 40-seater bus..... Yes that big. Like I said, its a damn good kodak moment, but we had no camera on the 10 of us.
Went to quite a number of places, but we left out only one. You know who you are. You owe us hahahaha. And while I was walking home with Danial, my eyes were actually starting to close! And my head felt so giddy, and sleepy. It was another 'high' but it also felt very funny.
Today, well today I guess I won't be going out, because my mum is 'opening our house'. She just asked me to invite some friends over, but I don't see the point really. And why should I? I don't think people would come anyway on such a short notice.
Heh, I'm still smiling at how big the bus was hahaha.
I won't change my mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment