Sedative

Listening to: You And Whose Army? - Radiohead

Do you know the feeling of being obsessed about something? Someone? Getting overdoses of that thing and when you're without it, you're just crazy. I am a disobedient person towards rules, especially the rules of love. I am not what you think. I have these flaws that I thought I never had. But I realise, at every person's life, this things occur only once, but when it happens more than once, something is not right, and im part of the latter.

God help me.

I have not find which path to go to. My rest is perturbed by the immense thinking of this thing, specifically, her. Thinking of the future, the road where we'll end up, holding hands, toes in the sand, eye to eye, tounge to tounge, and finally, a soul for another soul. I am a mad man.

This is not a happy post.

I feel so stressed, im jumping around like a fag on the streets alone. No one seems to be enjoying my company at times. I don't know if its just me, but its like the only person that I know I'll always be accepted, is by her. This thing occured before a year ago, now it has come back. Its like finding something you don't want, but you're craving for it, secretly, melancholicly, indefatigably, you're just crazy for it, and I am crazy for her, obsessed. She's like an itch I don't want to scratch, but when you can't take the itch anymore and scratch it, it'll spread. And yes, I have scratched it once too many.

Dear friends, family, loved ones, I am really not sure of what to do next.

No comments: