Listening to: Silent Jealousy - X Japan

Well today went off fine from the begining 'til end. Couldn't say much though, because im dead bored, that is why I decided to blog. Nothing special has happened, just that my idea of posting some of my poems here will be delayed, due to the fact I just finish doing my Social Studies homework, and reading Mr Kelvin Lau's blog. I think he's a humble guy who likes old-skool Disco music. Its rare to find a teacher's blog, so, an oppurtunity, grab it! Like duh!

So the 6 month-sary is coming next Tuesday, and so as her birthday. I got exactly in mind what to buy her, and it cost at least a cool sum of $50, or more. Well its 2 things, so I ought to start saving. But I think its going to be some stretch to save $50 in like, 3 weeks+? The least i'd end up with is $35. Oh ya! I won't be giving the gift on that day, im to lazy to bring it home, because its big, so I'll buy it on another day, with her along, so she could bring home the present straight-away, so that means I could crate in a few more dollars in, phew! Ya, the things I do for love :)

Well the Prelims are restarting on the 25th of August, and my first N level paper is on the 4th of September(weeee!), I think. Its fast. I still could remember January hahahaha.

So jamming schedules are put on hold for both of my bands, except this Thursday with the Atrocities, since I took last week jam with Crackerjack as the last session for them too. So I'll restart my musical activities 'til my Ns are over. By then I think im going to look for a part-time job first, at Kinokuniya, and Borders, and if all-ends fail, hello Burger King. Well, I opt for Burger King's in town as it will rake in more cash as town is a tourist attraction, and our pay is high, or something like that. But still Kinokuniya will still be my first option, because I like books around me. Or HMV would be pretty attractive choice too, I could order rare albums and T-shirts so that I'll buy them with staff discount, what bliss!!

And so, my eyes are getting sleepy, and my curfew, well my own made curfew to play the computer on weekdays are 10.30pm, and its 10.15pm now. And I have memorise some lyrics for the jam session, so I'll end this post here.

No comments: