Hell lo all! Ayu has been acting weirdly and i dont know why, im not going to disclose the reason here anyway so lets start talking about other things. Ive been listening to classical music, wow thats a plus for me. I can't use my handphone much nowadays, 'cus my bill shot up, so if any of u guys want to reach me, call me, don't message me because my incoming calss are free. I can play the piano already, had some lessons yesterday. Quite easy to understand. Tomorrow is my last day of exams, so so happy! Tomorrow is DnT, I expect to pass in this subject which i "specialise" in.
My MSN just sucks!! Had somthing wrong with it. Now im stuck with the web-msn, which is even suckier, so if i replied to you late or ask something twice, is because my web-msn its not getting your messages that fast, or not getting your messages at all. Ah! I really can't wait for Hari Raya! And i also cant wait for next week's jam session with my classmates, i will confirm play any-how, 'cus its not a real band anyways. Babyshambles album is out already, yes time to save $$. Im having writter's block and i can't seem to write good or even average lyrics for my song. Oh whatever.
Went to Geylang yesterday with Ismail, Buka my Puasa there also. Ok i don't know what to write already, bye bye, Cheers!. *breng breng breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment